Audit Senior - Top 30 Firm
A progressive Top 30 Firm in the City of London are seeking an Audit Senior to join their firm.
- Audit Senior
- 70% Audit focused
The firm are offering a progressive opportunity with training and support to help you develop your skills as a Senior and progress into a Managerial role. You will receive exposure to a large variety of clients including property, media, not-for-profit, retail and financial services.
Main Duties of the Role:
- 70% Audit focused, with the remainder Accounts and some involvement in Corporation Tax
- Assistance and on occasion taking the lead on company Audits, reporting directly to the Manager or Partner
- Preparation of final statutory accounts from client records
- Drafting corporation tax returns
- Visiting client premises
- Supervising and assisting junior members of staff
As the ideal candidate, you will be ACA/ACCA qualified and will have experience working in a similar Audit position. You will be able to work independently as well as part of a team, with experience leading small teams whilst on Audit.
What’s on offer?
- CPD programme for part/fully qualified candidates including compliance and broader technical skills training
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including life assurance, smart working, retail discounts
- Purchase extra holiday
If you would like to be considered then please apply or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers for more information.
Apply for Audit Senior - Top 30 Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly