Outsourcing Senior / Assistant Manager
Outsourcing Senior / Assistant Manager | City of London
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking a step up in responsibility with a firm who can offer clear progression and development.
Focused in the outsourcing team of this Accountancy Firm, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients across various sectors as well as overseeing junior team members. Supervisory experience is needed, as you will be required to delegate and review the work prepared by juniors.
The role will focus purely on management accounts, VAT and bookkeeping so experience in these areas is essential. Use of Sage and Xero will be preferred.
You will be given the opportunity to develop your management skills, with clear progression available to step up to the next level in the future.
Both ACCA finalists and qualified candidates can be considered, and study support will be offered if necessary.
The main duties will include:
- Maintaining a portfolio of clients across various sectors
- Processing invoices and making payments on behalf of your clients
- Analysing debtor and creditor reports
- Produce management accounts to a high standard
- Producing VAT returns
- Reviewing bookkeeping and VAT work prepared by junior team members, providing constructive feedback on how they have done
- Calculating payroll for a number of clients
Please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers if you wish to find out more!
Apply for Outsourcing Senior / Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly