Trainee Tax Assistant - No Accountancy Experience Required!
A very exciting opportunity to work with one Kent’s leading independent accountancy firms as our client are looking for a keen and motivated Tax Junior to join the team in their Sevenoaks office.
What’s on Offer?
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Gain experience working hands on with every aspect of the role, and from some of the very best professionals in the industry
- Study support available for future qualifications
- Salary - £18,000-£25,000
The Ideal Candidate
This role offers an exciting opportunity for someone to start their career within Tax.
The ideal candidate will possess the below;
- An enthusiastic attitude towards learning and building a career
- A keen interest in the accountancy & tax sector
- Educated to A-Level or Degree level
- Excellent communication and numeric skills
- Able to organise, prioritise and monitor workload effectively.
Duties & Responsibilities
The role will be primarily focused within the Corporate Tax team, however there may be opportunities to gain experience in other areas if desired. The core duties are as follows;
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Work closely with colleagues in the audit and accounts departments to gather information
- Liaise with HMRC to resolve queries
- Identify potential tax planning opportunities for our clients
- Assist senior members of the team with advisory projects as required, including capital allowances and R&D
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers for more information
Apply for Trainee Tax Assistant - No Accountancy Experience Required!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly