Audit Semi-Senior - Top 30 Firm
Audit Semi-Senior | Top 30 Practice
A fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified ACA / ACCA Auditor to join one of the largest Practices in the country, who can offer support and growth up to and beyond the completion of your qualification.
- Carrying out Audits using a bespoke risk based approach for a range of clients across a variety of sectors including media, technology, property, hospitality and not-for-profit.
- Act as assistant on larger clients, completing relevant sections of the Audit file as discussed with Senior staff at the planning meeting.
- Acting as Senior on smaller Audits, reporting directly to the Manager. You would be responsible for planning the Audit file through to the completion sections.
- Supervising and delegating work to less experienced members of the Audit team.
- Appraising less experienced member of the team following completion of jobs worked on with them.
- 90% Audit focused.
The successful candidate will have at least 18 months' experience working within a similar sized Practice in the Audit or Audit & Accounts department. Ideally, you will be studying either your ACA or ACCA qualification, and this firm will continue study support for this, as well as assisting with exit fees from your current firm if required.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity then please apply with your CV, or contact Danielle O'Hara at AJ Chambers for more information.
Apply for Audit Semi-Senior - Top 30 Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly