Top 20 Firm Audit Senior
Audit Senior | Top 20 Firm | City of London
Are you a newly or recently qualified ACA / ACCA Audit Senior, looking for a new and challenging opportunity to work with a Top 20 Firm in London?
My client is looking for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Business Advisory department of this forward-thinking and friendly firm of Accountants. You will act as the first point on contact for a portfolio of clients during fieldwork and will be responsible for supervising the audit team whilst on-site.
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Proven experience as a Senior, overseeing juniors on Audits
- Ideally, experience working on group Audits
- Able to supervise junior staff members on Audit and provide timely feedback on their work
- Lead fieldwork teams on Audits
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients, ensuring any queries are dealt with in a prompt manner
- Identifying key Audit risks based on the background knowledge of the clients, and ensuring work is done to address these
- Reviewing audit working papers of junior members of the team during fieldwork
- Maintaining technical ability by attending webinars etc.
- Be responsible for clearing review points and addressing follow up queries until the audit report is signed
The firm are offering a competitive salary alongside various benefits which include:
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Private dental
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Top 20 Firm Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly