Practice Bookkeeper - Opportunities for Flexible / Remote Working
A fantastic opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a modern, forward-thinking and technology focused Accountancy Firm in London!
Your main focus in this role will be to provide the firm’s clients with bookkeeping services and support. The main duties will include:
- Bookkeeping on Xero
- EC Sales Lists
- Preparing VAT returns
- Providing advice / support to clients
- Potentially, involvement with Payroll
You’ll be able to develop strong relationships with clients as many of the firm’s clients are owner-managed businesses.
As an ideal candidate for this role you will:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a bookkeeping role within Practice
- Have at least 1 years’ experience using Xero
- Be personable, and will enjoy speaking with clients and other team members
- Enjoy problem solving and will be a self-starter
The firm can consider offering flexible and remote working, but ideally you will have some office time to be around the team and to enjoy the social side of work!
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Practice Bookkeeper - Opportunities for Flexible / Remote Working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly