Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior - Leading Independent Practice
A leading multi-Partner Practice in London are looking to add an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior to their growing Audit team, with the opportunity to develop and progress their career within the firm.
They are a forward-thinking and modern firm, with a strong specialism in the Media and Entertainment sector as well as a varied portfolio of clients including retail, charities, education and property. The firm place a heavy emphasis on work-life balance so you are able to work for a highly progressive firm, without having the added pressure that is often associated with larger firms.
They are seeking an ACA or ACCA studier to join their hard-working but sociable team. The main focus of the role will involve the audit of clients’ accounts (either on-site or at clients premises) and the preparation of accounts from books and records supplied to the firm.
The split of the role will be approximately 50% Audit, 50% Accounts.
The firm can offer a structured personal development plan for the successful candidate, which can offer progression into a Managerial role within 2-3 years after qualification. Full study support for the remainder of your qualification is on offer.
- Working on a diverse portfolio of clients including LLPs, partnerships, sole traders and SME’s
- Draft and prepare client accounts/statutory accounts of partnerships and LLPs along with Tax computations
- Assist and participate in audit assignments at client sites
- Draft Corporation Tax returns (CT600)
- Compile Profit and Loss accounts, balance sheets of assets and liabilities and trial balance accounts
- Liaise closely with clients and other stakeholders, keeping the relevant manager/supervisor informed of developments
- Studying ACA or ACCA qualification with at least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience working in a mixed Audit and Accounts role with ability to prepare full sets of accounts
- Good time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Able to demonstrate ability to supervise small teams
- Experience using Caseware would be an advantage but not a necessity
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.