Audit & Accounts Senior - Leading Independent Practice
A leading multi-Partner Practice in North West London are looking to add a Senior to their growing Audit team, with the opportunity to develop and progress their career within the firm.
They are a forward-thinking and modern firm, with a strong specialism in the Media and Entertainment sector as well as a varied portfolio of clients including retail, charities, education and property. The firm place a heavy emphasis on work-life balance so you are able to work for a highly progressive firm, without having the added pressure that is often associated with larger firms.
They are seeking a newly or recently qualified Audit and Accounts Senior to join their hard-working but sociable team. The main focus of the role will involve the audit of clients’ accounts (either on-site or at clients premises) and the preparation of accounts from books and records supplied to the firm.
The split of the role will be approximately 50% Audit, 50% Accounts.
The firm can offer a structured personal development plan for the successful candidate, which can offer progression into a Managerial role within 2-3 years.
- Working on a diverse portfolio of clients including LLPs, partnerships, sole traders and SME’s.
- Acting as on site Senior; planning, executing and completing Audit work to the required standard.
- Taking responsibility for each Audit assignment, completing within agreed timescale with the support of the Manager/Partner.
- Preparing accounts from client records.
- Preparing draft tax computations.
- Working regularly with junior members of staff including training, delegating and reviewing work.
- Dealing with queries from clients.
- Ad hoc assignments as necessary.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Experience working in a mixed Audit and Accounts role with ability to prepare full sets of accounts and take the lead on Audit assignments
- Good time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Able to demonstrate ability to supervise small teams
- Experience using Caseware would be an advantage but not a necessity
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.