Senior Manager – Northampton £45K+
Are you an ambitious ACA or ACCA qualified Manager and looking for an opportunity to progress your career?
A fantastic opportunity to be a senior member of the management team for this firm of professional accountants. There are prospects to progress as part of the firm's succession planning but also as a result of the firm's continued expansion.
Summary of role:
- The role will be varied managing a client portfolio in relation to accountancy and corporate tax with a good understanding of dividends/personal tax planning. You will be the main point of contact for your clients.
- The ability to manage clients and staff is essential to ensure client requirements are met efficiently and staff are trained and encouraged to take on responsibility.
- If you have experience in project work and additional experience other than managing a portfolio of clients, such as business valuations, corporate restructures, anything outside of the statutory accounts and Corporation tax, this experience would be well utilised too, though not essential.
- ACA or ACCA qualified and have an established practice background dealing with the accountancy and tax requirements for owner managed businesses.
- Experienced in people management and be inspiring to clients and staff.
- Ability to delegate is essential but must also have a roll up your sleeves attitude to ensure client deadlines are met.
- Competitive salary with bonus and performance review rewards.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Flexible working and working from home.
- On site parking.
If you have a practice background and looking for a challenging and rewarding managerial role offering great career prospects in practice, please apply so we can discuss further.