AJ Chambers are working on an exclusive basis with a leading firm of accountants in Saffron Walden who are keen to appoint an experienced Portfolio Manager. You will be a qualified or qualified by experience accountant with experience managing clients and staff.
Our client has continued to grow and has recently acquired several new blocks of fees, even during this challenging period and are keen to appoint an experienced Manager to assist the Senior and Semi Senior staff, delegating and reviewing jobs and maintaining contact with a varied portfolio.
- Up to £55,000 for the right candidate
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Sociable team with regular team events and team bonding exercises
- Other benefits include bonuses and pension
- Modern, friendly and progressive working environment with scope and support to gain promotions
Portfolio Manager - Main Duties:
- Manage a diverse client portfolio of limited company clients allocated based on the experience of the candidate.
- Review and feedback of accounts and supporting file
- You will work together with the Directors to continually improve client experience and be on hand for day to day queries for clients and colleagues
- Be part of a management team responsible for the efficiencies and mentoring of the accounts department
- Budgeting and WIP management of client portfolio
- Weekly meetings and reporting with Directors
- Although the role is primarily office based, client visits are encouraged and will be attended where necessary
- Ensure technically up to date with latest accounting and tax aspects
For further information on this Portfolio Manager vacancy, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers.
Apply for Portfolio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly