AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Tax Assistant to join a highly reputable firm in their Northampton office.
If would like to work a role that will give you a variety of experience in all types of tax and aspire to become ATT qualified, I would like to hear form you.
This role is perfect for those with limited to no experience, but a desire to train in tax.
The role will varied, but will predominantly focus on the completion of personal tax returns. If you are willing to put the work in, this role will reward you with the knowledge and experience required to eventually progress to the next level.
Tax Assistant responsibilities:
- Carrying out tax compliance work
- Carrying out professional administrative duties
- Preparing various HMRC forms as and when required
- Preparation of P11D’s
- Preparing simple income and expenditure accounts and rental statements
- Ensuring clients are kept up to date of impending deadlines
Tax Assistant requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively.
- Self-motivated with a problem solving approach to work
For further information on this Tax Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers
Apply for Tax Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly