Personal Tax Senior (Busy Season Cover)
AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Tax Senior to join a variety of firms for the busy season
- Both part-time and full time available
- 3 Month contracts
- Diverse portfolio of clients
You will be comfortable working at a senior level, with confidence that you can tackle all aspects of compliance with limited support required.
Your role will be to assist with the compliance function over the busy season.
This is an opportunity to join a reputable firm with strong ambitions and a high standard for delivering exceptional results.
Tax Senior responsibilities:
- General compliance work
- Processing returns
- Liaising with HMRC
- Suggesting potential tax planning opportunities
- Providing timely and accurate delivery of tax services whilst adhering to the firm’s quality standards
- Supporting the partners, managers and other senior staff with general ad-hoc and administrative duties such as preparing spreadsheets etc
Tax Senior requirements:
- Strong GCSE’s and A-Levels
- 2 Years Personal tax experience
- Ability to use MS Word and Excel
- Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively.
- Effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to produce results under pressure
For further information on this Tax Senior role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers