Private Client Tax Senior
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Private Client Tax Senior. You will be joining a top-ranked firm within their central London office
If your current role is too heavy on compliance, if you would like to work with private clients, or if you have been working as at a junior level and are ready to step into a senior role I would be interested in hearing from you.
In your new role you will be able to join a proactive and analytical team, that deal with the advisory and compliance work for a portfolio of private clients. If you have excellent communication skills, a high attention to detail, great organisation skills and the ability to be self-motivated, you will be able to progress quickly within this firm.
Private Client Tax Senior Responsibilities:
- Dealing with a general portfolio of personal tax clients which differ in client type and complexity;
- Providing consistent client service of a high quality which includes maintaining regular client contact such as face to face meetings, e-mail correspondence and telephone discussions;
- Having a keen eye for spotting planning opportunities
- Answering tax enquiries
- Supervising new trainees
Private Client Tax Senior Requirements:
- ATT Qualified preferred;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within practice;
- A well-developed sense of client service and quality orientation;
- A proactive and analytical approach with a desire to progress.
For further information on this Private Client Tax Senior role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers