Assistant Manager - ACA/ ACCA Qualified
Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager – Leicestershire – c£35K- £40K
Fantastic opportunity for an ACA/ACCA qualified to join a growing firm in Leicester. This is an exciting time to join the firm as it goes through the next phase of development.
Our client is an independent and friendly Chartered Accountancy practice with a reputation for providing a high quality personal service to SME clients.
The client base ranges from those needing assistance with their personal taxation affairs, through to self employed individuals and partnerships to owner-managed limited companies, charities and trusts.
Their philosophy is to provide a friendly, efficient and cost effective service to clients, which is adapted and flexed to suit client requirements.
- Year end Accounts
- All aspects of taxation advice and compliance covering: Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax, Corporation Tax and VAT.
- Management Accounts
- Full bookkeeping and payroll service
- Advice on start-ups, forecasting / projections and succession planning
The firm continues to be busy and with some internal changes going on it has created an opportunity for an experienced Senior ACA or ACCA.
You will be involved in all areas of service provided by the firm across audit, accounts and taxation. If you have limited knowledge or experience in any of these areas you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills accordingly.
You will become the main point of contact for your clients. Working closely with one of the Partners you will have responsibility for managing your own clients for partner review. You will also have input into training and developing junior staff.
- The successful candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified with experience gained from training in an Accountancy Practice.
- Ideally experience in audit, accounts and taxation.
- Must be a confident communicator when dealing with both colleagues and clients.
- The ability to work using own initiative with little supervision is essential.
- Be enthusiastic and have a “get up and go” attitude to assisting clients
- Be willing to be proactive in pushing the firm forwards
What’s on offer?
What is on offer for the right person is the opportunity to work in a friendly environment where there are prospects to develop your career as part of the firm’s succession plan.
A great opportunity to join a busy, modern firm with an interesting and varied portfolio.
The final package will depend on level of experience and ability which is reflected in the range being £35K – £40K.
Contact us at Wavelength
If you have the right experience for this Assistant Manager opportunity and it is of interest please apply now!
You can also get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at www.waverecruit.com