Senior Accountant - Newly / Recently Qualified
My client, a well-established medium sized Accountancy Firm based in Central London is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their friendly team!
This role would suit someone ACA or ACCA qualified with around 1 years’ post qualification of experience, working in a medium sized Practice.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing high quality services to a range of clients across various sectors. This is a great role within a growing team and for the right candidate, progression through the team could be on offer.
Some key duties include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts under FRS 102 and FRS 105
- Both personal and corporate tax computations
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Attending client meetings
- Supporting and training clients on cloud softwares
- Mentoring and supervising more junior members of the team
You’ll also be involved closely with Managers / Partners to ensure you have a good understanding of the business and it’s clients as well as ensuring quality of work is at the correct standard.
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Senior Accountant - Newly / Recently Qualified
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly