Audit Senior - Top 50
Audit and Accounts Senior | Top 50 Firm
A fantastic opportunity for an ACA / ACCA qualified Audit and Accounts Senior to join a steadily growing Top 50 Firm in the West End.
The firm’s client base is diverse and includes media, entertainment, retail, property, manufacturing, hospitality, charities and lawyers so you will get exposure to a wide variety of industries in this role. They are a firm who truly value their staff with continuous CPD training throughout the year, Partners and Managers who are approachable and supportive, dedicated career paths for all their staff alongside year-round social events.
Responsibilities of this Role
- Lead client engagements including planning, directing and completion of Audits
- Produce statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Sign off Audit sections, address any issues and complete files before passing onto relevant Managers
- Supervise small teams
- Acquire of working knowledge of the client’s business
- Obtain a thorough understanding of HAT methodology
- Draft client letters
- Proactively interact with client’s management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements
Skills and Experience Required
- ACA / ACCA qualified with track record of Audit experience in Practice
- Technical knowledge of accounting and auditing standards, corporation tax
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of Caseware, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, CCH would be beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Plenty of social events
- Excellent work life balance
If you are interested in being considered for this role then please apply direct, or contact Danielle O'Hara at AJ Chambers.