Qualified Accountant - Music & Entertainment Clients
A truly fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a firm of Accountants that specialise within the Music and Entertainment sector.
The ideal candidate will have experience and will be passionate about working with clients in this sector!
The firm works with some very well-known musicians and bands, as well as social media stars, TV presenters, record labels and music producers.
Some of your main duties in this role will be:
- Preparing statutory accounts for clients
- Preparing corporate tax and self-assessment returns
- Assisting with managing trainee accountants including day-to-day communication and supervision of work
- Preparing tour accounts when necessary
- Day to day business management of clients
To be considered for this role, you will have practice experience within this sector, and will have experience managing a portfolio of clients.
An ACA or ACCA or Tax qualification is essential for this role.
If you would like to find out more then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.