Audit Manager - Medium Sized Firm
AJ Chambers are pleased to be working closely with a leading independent, medium-sized Accountancy firm who are looking to recruit an Audit Manager to join their London team.
The firm are well-established and have been providing their services to a varied client base for over 100 years. They are looking to recruit an experienced individual to assist the Audit Partners to deliver high quality Audit services.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients across various industries
- Undertaking planning, reviewing and approving work
- Attending Audit Committee meetings
- Managing a team of trainees and more experienced, qualified Auditors
- Involvement in presenting tenders for new work
As an ideal candidate, you will have experience at Assistant Manager / Manager level in an Audit focused role. You will have responsibility for developing junior staff members and building their skills so experience managing a team is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ACA or ACCA qualified with at least 1 years’ post qualification experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.