Audit Senior - Medium Sized Firm
AJ Chambers are pleased to be working closely with a leading independent, medium-sized Accountancy firm who are looking to recruit an Audit Senior to join their London team.
The firm are well-established and have been providing their services to a varied client base for over 100 years. They are looking to recruit an individual to supervise a team on audit assignments for a mixed base of clients across both the public and private sector.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning audits whilst supervising a team of staff
- Identifying necessary resources and key risk areas
- Working with clients, offering information and relevant advice
- Drafting and completing files including statutory financial statements and formal audit letters
- Managing trainee accounts and assisting with their development
As an ideal candidate, you will be ACA or ACCA qualified, or a finalist and will have experience leading a variety of Audits.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is motivated to join a firm that can offer rapid development and progression in an expanding department.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Audit Senior - Medium Sized Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly