Accounts and Payroll Assistant
Job Title: Accounts and Payroll Assistant
Location: Remote Working
Salary: £25,300-£34,230 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Operating in a changing and challenging market, The Company is a professional and representative association for Chartered Legal Executive lawyers, and other legal practitioners and paralegals. It regulates all its members in the public interest. They provide education, training and the development of skills for their members, and those who wish to become more proficient and knowledgeable in the law. They members are partners in law firms and advocates and may apply for judicial appointment.
The Company's purpose is to enable people to follow their dream of becoming a legal professional regardless of the barriers that society and the traditional educational system puts before them.
They're currently recruiting for an Accounts and Payroll Assistant to join the team. Managing the monthly payroll, you'll also assist with general accounting duties including assisting the Finance Business Partner's with month-end/ year close, reconciliations, treasury management and general administration. This is an exciting opportunity encompassing both payroll and general accounts within an established team.
What you'll need:
- Experience running a monthly in-house payroll function, including liaising with HMRC and pension provider
- Experience of Sage 50 Payroll and Sage 200 Accounts (or similar)
- Experience in preparing and submitting VAT returns
- AAT qualified or QBE/ part-qualified accountant
- Intermediate MS Excel skills (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, etc)
What they offer in return:
- Remote Working (with an expectation to attend meetings where required following social distancing guidelines)
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- A Health & Wellbeing focus
- Access to their training and development Learning Hub
Please click on the APPLY button and you will be redirected to the Company's website.
Candidates with experience of: Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger, SAGE 200, SAGE50, Accounts Assistant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Officer, Accounts Officer, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Assistant Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Analyst, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Officer, Payroll Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Payroll, Finance Clerk, , Payroll Executive, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Admin, Payroll Coordinator may also be considered for this role.