Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior - Varied General Practice Role - c£25K - £32K
Our client is going through a period of expansion and looking to recruit a part qualified or finalist at ACA or ACCA with experience gained from working within Public Practice.
Due to the nature of the role there is flexibility to with the essential requirement being that you have relevant Practice experience.
- Accounts preparation of sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies.
- Assisting on audits and involved from planning through to completion.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Assist clients with bookkeeping on computerized packages or manual.
- Completion of tax computations in respect of corporation tax and personal tax including a sound knowledge of Capital Allowances.
- Software experience would be useful re Excel, Iris Accounts Production and Sage / QuickBooks. Training will be provided where required.
- A Public Practice background
- External audit experience with knowledge of Mercia Audit manuals.
- Accounts preparation experience
- Basic tax computation ability
- Knowledge of Iris accounts and Sage would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic career opportunity offering long term prospects for an ambitious part qualified or finalist in the early stages of their career, who wants an opportunity to take on increased responsibility and develop their career with a growing firm.
Contact us at Wavelength
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at www.waverecruit.com
If you are generally thinking about a change in your career and have accounting, audit or tax experience gained from working for a professional firm of accountants contact us at Wavelength today at [email protected] and we can book you in for an initial telephone / video consultation.
In the meantime stay well , keep safe and know that by self-isolating and self-distancing you are helping to save lives and to protect our NHS.