Audit / Accounts Senior
Audit / Accounts Senior - Northamptonshire c£35K - £40K (depending on experience)
Our client is an established firm in Northamptonshire with an opportunity for an experienced audit and accounts senior who is ACA or ACCA qualified or not far from qualifying.
- Joining a team and reporting to manager you will work on a varied portfolio of clients.
- The role will combine 20% audit with 80% accounts work.
- Income and corporation tax experience would be useful but is not essential.
- The role will combine work outside of the office with in-house office work.
- Experience of using various accounting software packages will be useful including cloud accounting, but training will be provided where required.
The successful applicant will have practice experience dealing with the varied accounting and audit requirements for owner managed businesses. It is essential that you have this experience so please bear this in mind when applying to avoid disappointment.
This is an opportunity for somebody already with experience gained from working for a professional firm of accountants, looking for a stepping stone in their career where they can start to gain increased responsibility. There are prospects for progression.
There is flexibility in the level of recruitment which is reflected in the salary range. The firm is able to flex the role to suit current level of experience and ability and provide mentoring to help achieve further career progression.
Contact us now!
For examples of roles with Public Practice firms we are currently recruiting for at Wavelength, please visit our website waverecruit.com and apply if any are of interest. We will be pleased to help.
If you are generally thinking about a change in your career and have accounting, audit or tax experience gained from working for a professional firm of accountants, contact us at Wavelength today at [email protected] and we can book you in for an initial telephone / video consultation.
In the meantime stay well , keep safe and know that by self-isolating and self-distancing you are helping to save lives and to protect our NHS.