US/UK Tax Manager
AJ Chambers are currently representing a Top 20 firm who are seeking a US/UK Tax Manager for their office in Central London.
- Excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s most successful firms
- Opportunities for career progression
- The chance to work on a varied portfolio of clients
- Excellent benefits
US/UK Tax Manager Responsibilities
- Providing US Tax services
- Organising the compliance process
- Management of a portfolio of clients
- Advisory work as required
- Assisting your team and managers to service clients
- Ensure client files are in order and contain all required information
- Dealing with the international dimension to clients affairs.
- To develop and maintain professional relationships with clients and within the firm
US/UK Tax Manager requirements
- EA and/or CPA qualified
- Practice experience in US Tax
- Experience working on advisory projects
- Have worked at a similar level in previous role
For more information on this US/UK Tax Manager role, please apply directly or contact Tom Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers.