AJ Chambers are recruiting for a US / UK Tax Junior to join a highly reputable firm in their London office.
We are seeking somebody with experience in US Tax, and has ideally worked in a UK / US Tax role in practice. You will be joining a rapidly growing firm, with both UK and international offices.
In your new role, you will be working within both UK and US personal Tax. You will be offered full support to become EA and ATT qualified, with your studies fully funded.
For the right person, who is motivated and able to pass EA qualifications in a timely manner, quick progression into a senior role is available.
US / UK Tax Junior responsibilities:
- Prepares basic tax returns and works with senior tax associates to acquire the knowledge necessary to prepare more complex returns
- To Gather data for correspondence to taxing authorities
- To review intern work for accuracy
- To demonstrate knowledge of all technology tools used to manage tax engagements
- To stay current on technical matters through a variety of media
- To attend client meetings
US / UK Tax Junior requirements:
- Experience in both UK and US tax
- Willing to become EA qualified
- Fully Computer literate
- Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively
- Effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with a problem-solving approach to work
For further information on this US / UK Tax Junior role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers