Corporate Tax Manager
A brilliant opportunity to join a highly prestigious and reputable firm, as out client, a Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, are currently looking for a Corporate / Business Tax Manager to join their growing team in Central London.
You will work in the firm’s Business Tax Group, which provides a number of tax services for businesses of a variety of sizes. You will be managing a portfolio, with the responsibility of meeting clients and reviewing work.
What's on Offer
- Salary - £50,000 - £70,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working
- Friendly and social team, wioth regular events throguhout the year
- 25 days annual leave, plus the ability to buy and sell further holiday
Duties & Responsibilities
- Corporation tax compliance work on a portfolio of clients
- Technical research into a variety of tax issues
- Reviewing work prepared by other members of staff
- Monitoring WIP and liaising with managers/directors on client billing
- Providing tax advisory work on a variety of issues including; restructures, international tax problems, share schemes, R&D, Due diligence etc.
- Full training and support will be provided on all aspects of the role including: tax advisory work, letter and report writing and managing a portfolio of clients.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience managing a portfolio of corporate clients
- Exposure to advisory work
- Effective time management and able to complete tasks to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage confidently with colleagues and clients
For further information on this role please apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers