Accounts Semi Senior
AJ Chambers are currently working with a well established firm in Northampton who are looking to bring in an Accounts Semi Senior on a 6 month contract basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for any Semi Seniors to secure a temporary role and gain some experience whilst looking for a full time position.
Semi Senior Duties:
- Producing Year End accounts for clients
- Producing Management Accounts for clients
- Bookkeeping Duties
- Working with Seniors to ensure that jobs are completed on time.
- Preparing VAT Returns
The Ideal candidate:
- Previous background experience is essential
- 1 - 2 years experience preparing limited company accounts
- Working knowledge of FRS 102 1A and FRS 105
- Experience in preparing tax computations for sole traders/limited companies
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work from home and be organised
- Be computer literate in excel, word and Outlook
- Ideally have used Iris previously
- Be able to adapt and cope with multi-tasking
- Ideally have experience in using cloud accounting software
- Good Communication skills
For more information or if you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV and details to Charlie Jones at AJ Chambers. If the company in question interests you, but you do not match the required specification, please contact me to discuss other roles that may be available.