Semi-Senior Accountant - Saffron Walden
A progressive and modern chartered accountancy firm in Saffron Walden are looking to appoint a Semi Senior/Senior Accountant, either part qualified or with 2-3 years practice experience to join their dynamic firm
You will gain fantastic exposure to all areas of accounts, corporate tax and audit if desired, although the audit aspect is flexible.
- £26,000 + based on experience
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Full study support package including paid courses and study leave
- Company pension and life cover
- Very social and friendly office with annual events
Semi Senior Accountant Duties:
- Preparation of small and medium sized limited company and LLP accounts
- Preparation of industry specific accounts including solicitors accounts and charities
- Audit fieldwork as part of an audit team
- Providing detailed discussion notes for client meetings on accounting and tax related aspects
- Direct client involvement – working with the client to solve queries and provide recommendations.
- Mix initially likely to be: 75% accounts/corporation tax, 25% Audit
- Qualified or Part Qualified at ACCA or ACA
- Preferably 1 year PQE but Newly Qualified/Part Qualified would be acceptable
- Audit experience and mentoring/review experience with juniors desired
- Strong communication skills to communicate with clients and colleagues
For Further information on this Semi Senior Accountant position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant – Saffron Walden, Essex