Semi Senior Accountant - Romford
5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
A progressive and modern chartered accountancy firm in Romford are looking to appoint a Semi Senior Accountant, either part qualified or with 2-3 years practice experience to join their dynamic firm.
You will gain fantastic exposure to all areas of accounts, corporate tax and audit if desired, although the audit aspect is flexible.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- £26,000 + based on experience
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Full block release study support
- Company paid life insurance scheme and company pension
- Early finish on Fridays
- Flexible working hours and possible home/remote working
- Opportunity for charity volunteering in work hours
- Regular team events
Semi Senior Accountant Duties:
- Preparation of small and medium sized limited company and LLP accounts
- Preparation of industry specific accounts including solicitors accounts and charities
- Audit fieldwork as part of an audit team
- Providing detailed discussion notes for client meetings on accounting and tax related aspects
- Direct client involvement – working with the client to solve queries and provide recommendations.
- Management accounts preparation and cash flow projections
- VAT work
- Mix initially likely to be: 65% accounts/corporation tax, 25% VAT work 10% Audit
For Further information on this Semi Senior Accountant position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant – Romford
Apply for Semi Senior Accountant - Romford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly