Corporate Tax Director
3 days left
- Contract Type
AJ Chambers are seeking an ambitious Corporate Tax Director to join a leading independent firm’s London office
As a director you will be responsible for the firm’s Corporate Tax team and will be the main point of contact for a number of clients.
This role offers a clear pathway to partner. For the right individual, this would be easily achieved in your second year with the firm.
A Mid-tier practice that offers both a good work life balance, and a social culture. The client base is a health mix of larger corporates, groups and OMBs.
Corporate Tax Director Responsibilities:
- Lead the firm’s Corporate Tax compliance;
- Deliver complex advisory work to the firm’s Corporate Tax clients;
- To be directly responsible for the Corporate Tax team;
- To be a main contact for clients;
- To take an active role in developing business for the firm;
- To offer technical support to colleagues on tax matters.
Corporate Tax Director Requirements:
- High level of technical knowledge in Corporate Tax
- A practice background
- Ideally CTA qualified
For further information on this Corporate Tax Director role, please apply directly to this advert, or contact Tom Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers
Apply for Corporate Tax Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly