3 days left
- Seniority Level
Practice Bookkeeper – Benfleet
AJ Chambers are representing a well-established, independent firm based in Benfleet. This Bookkeeper role is the perfect opportunity to join a well-respected firm and to become part of a friendly and successful team.
What’s on offer?
- A salary ranging up to £25,000
- Flexible working hours
- Working alongside a friendly and successful team
- A competitive benefit package
- Bookkeeping for a wide variety of clients both in office and on client premises
- Assisting with pre-payments, accruals and depreciations
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- Possible exposure to accounts production in the future
- Assisting clients resolve technical queries and handling of information
- Covering payroll duties from time to time
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have means of travel
- Will have Xero, Sage and QuickBooks experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal with the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on each client
- Will have the ability to complete VAT Returns
If this role interests you please do not hesitate to directly apply or for more information on this Practice Bookkeeper role, please do not hesitate to contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Practice Bookeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly