This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and growing, Top 60 Firm based in London.
If you are looking to join a firm that constantly looks at new and innovative ways for their people and clients achieve their aspirations then this is the firm for you. With this firm, you can expect a rewarding career where you will be supported and challenged to continually build your skills.
In this role, you will work with a diverse portfolio of clients, with the main duties including:
- Acting as on-site senior and being responsible for planning, execution and completion of audit work
- Taking full responsibility of every audit assignment, completing the work within agreed timescale and budget
- Supervision of junior and semi-senior staff – training juniors during audit, delegating, monitoring and reviewing their work
- Dealing with technical issues or seeking guidance if necessary
- Producing draft accounts from client records
- Auditing tax computations
- Ad hoc specialist assignments
You as a candidate will be qualified ACA or ACCA with experience working at Senior level, leading Audit assignments with junior staff members reporting to you.
Knowledge of ProAudit and CCH would be useful but not essential.
On offer is a competitive salary in line with market rate, as well as a great selection of benefits including:
- 2 x bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Mentoring scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Regular social events throughout the year
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly