Corporate Tax Senior Manager
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior Manager for a Top 50 accountancy practice to work in their Central London office.
Your new role, based in the centre of London, will include a mixture of compliance and advisory responsibilities. You will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients on matters that range from corporate restructuring, to dealing with R&D claims.
You will be able to get involved in complicated projects, that will give you great exposure to interesting work and the ability to work closely with partners. For the right person, this is a great opportunity to establish yourself in a successful team that can offer progression.
Corporate Tax Senior Manager responsibilities
- Dealing with a wide range of corporate clients
- To manage and develop your portfolio
- To lead meetings with clients
- To deliver advisory work to a high standard
- Delegate compliance and advisory work
- Plan and review work carried out by more junior team members
- Help the partners and directors on tax enquiries
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Take an active role in business development
- Complete appraisals
Corporate Tax Senior Manager requirements
- CTA Qualified preferred
- Experience working in a Tax Manager role
- A positive and committed approach to work that is extended to clients, colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High organisation skills with the ability to plan and prioritise tasks
For further information on this Corporate Tax Senior Manager role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers