Senior Tax Manager
A brilliant opportunity to join a leading Tax Consultancy team in a boutique firm, as our client are looking for a Tax Senior Manager to join the team in their Thames Valley office.
Both the team and the firm have enjoyed incredible growth and success over recent years, and as they look to continue that they have need for an ambitious individual to join them at a Senior Manager level and play a vital role in the ongoing development of one of the most exciting aspects of their business.
What's on Offer
- Salary - £55,000 - £65,000 per annum (negotiable based on experience)
- Join a fast growing and highly successful part of the business
- Realistic and genuine opportunities for further progression in the firm
- A friendly and social team with a focus on their people and a healthy work-life balance
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with owner managed businesses and high net worth individuals to minimise tax liabilities and understand tax risks
- Working with the Corporate Finance team on transactional work including tax structuring and tax due diligence
- Help to deliver R&D tax savings to clients and assisting to build up this area of the business
- Responsible for finding work as well as delivering solutions to clients
- Delivering high quality tax solutions to a broad range of clients
- Contribute to talent growth within a small team
- Help the tax team to deliver on ambitious revenue growth targets
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA / CTA (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years plus post qualified in Accountancy Practice
- Previous experience in managing and leading a Tax team
- Strong all round tax experience, with a Corporation tax advisory focus
- Commercially minded with excellent relationship building and management skills
For more information on this role please apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.