Financial Controller - Hornchurch
3 days left
- Accounting Practice
Financial Controller – Hornchurch
AJ Chambers are currently representing a specialist manufacturing company who are seeking a Financial Controller for their office in Romford. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company which offers a generous remuneration package and long-term career prospects.
- Ensure accurate on time reporting on all financial and commercial aspects of the businesses, take full control of accounting, controlling and administration, and support improvement initiatives to enable the companies to achieve operational and strategic objectives.
- Managing Finance & Controlling and administrative functions, IT, Inventory & Purchasing.
- Contract management (operational & administrational).
- Responsibility for an ongoing ERP landscape optimization.
- Continuously support the Managing Director to develop the company’s operations cross-functionally.
- Support the MD for an ongoing process optimization and documentation within formal SOP structure.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Optimize controlling structures and cost calculations for products and services etc.
- Guarantee timely and accurate statutory financial reporting, including preparation of budgets, forecasts and all reports as required.
- Continuously improve Finance, Controlling and Administration functions.
- Develop the company’s operational efficiency through financial and operational performance reviews and continuous improvement initiatives related to potential cost reductions, process optimization etc.
- Revise and enhance internal key figures and key performance indicator concepts, provide in-depth financial analysis.
- Full administrational handling and management of insurances, lease agreements, other commercial contracts etc.
- CIMA qualified or equivalent (ACMA/FCMA/CGMA).
- Experience in manufacturing and/or industrial organisation is essential.
- Finance & Controlling Expert with cross-functional competences, experience the conceptual set-up and implementation of operational initiatives with General Managers.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Finance, Accounting & Controlling.
- Understanding of month-end / year-end closing processes in both UK as well as international GAAP.
- Experienced in heading the full Financial & Controlling function, including optimization of interfaces to sales offer, order handling, warehouse management and production processes.
- Experienced in the revision and optimization of controlling structures, cost calculation and the implementation & enhancement of KFIs and KPIs.
- Strong ERP experience is a must.
- Passion to implement internal standards, processes and guidelines.
- Very strong analytical skills, conceptual and structured thinking.
- Strong leadership skills and track recordable to motivate and develop people.
- Experience in working within international Corporate Group Management structures.
- Goal and result driven innovative professional with pragmatic hands-on mentality.
For more information on this Financial Controller position, please apply direct or contact Darren Buckley at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Financial Controller - Hornchurch
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly