AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a large accountancy firm, who have a rare opportunity for a Team Leader/Accounts Manager to join their strong team.
Promotional opportunities are very good, progression towards Senior Manager and Director are being offered.
- Preparing monthly management accounts for a portfolio of clients
- Meeting client bookkeeping requirements, reconciling banks and carry out balance sheet reconciliations
- Help the accountant(s) in preparing statutory accounts for limited companies, partnerships, LLPs, and sole traders
- Calculating year end corporate and personal tax liabilities and submitting tax returns
- Completing VAT Returns, EC Sales list and Intrastat returns
- Processing ad hoc payroll, process payroll journals & submit monthly pension data
- Assisting and mentoring trainees
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 years’ experience working in accounts, in practice
- Experience in preparing accounts under FRS 102 and FRS 102 1A
- Competency in preparing cashflow forecasts & management accounts
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Team Leader - Reading