Trainee Bookkeeper / Payroll Administrator
A great opportunity for a keen and motivated individual looking to take the first step in building a career in accountancy, as our client are looking for a Payroll / Bookkeeping Administrator to join their team.
An ideal opportunity for someone with an interest in the accountancy field, but with no prior experience in an accounting role, as they have an excellent track record of training and developing previous hires into more senior roles within the firm.
What’s on Offer
- Salary - £18,000 - £20,000
- Excellent training and support networks internally
- Genuine opportunities to progress within the firm
- Potential for future study support for AAT / ACCA qualification
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sales and Purchase Ledger processing
- Accounts reconciliation
- Cash and bank duties
- Bank reconciliations
- Vat and month end reporting
- 700/800 payrolls – (weekly/monthly/bi annual)
- Size range of employees from 1-2 director only up to 50 employees
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to A level standard
- Good team player able to interact at all levels of organisation
- The ability to work under minimal supervision
- Minimum of 2/3 years work experience in any industry
- A keen interest to build a career in accountancy
For more details please apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers Recruitment.