ACA / ACCA Qualified or Finalist at Senior level
At Wavelength we have a rare opportunity to join this independent firm.
There is a lot of flexibility in this role which is why the firm can consider either taking on a finalist or a qualified. The role can be flexed to suit current skills, experience and ability.
There are genuine prospects for progression within the firm and for this role we are only interested in hearing specifically from ambitious candidates who are keen to progress and develop their career. You must of course also satisfy the selection criteria.
- Either ACA or ACCA qualified or a finalist coming towards the end of your exams.
- Must have trained and still be working in public practice with up to date experience on accounting standards and have a basic understanding of taxation.
- Experience of working in a small team.
- Experience in dealing with clients and be confident about taking responsibility and assisting clients where able to.
- Must have a roll your sleeves up attitude and be experienced in meeting deadlines for clients and submitting documentation to relevant authorities.
This is a varied general practice role dealing with the requirements for owner managed businesses from sole traders and partnerships to limited companies and will provide exposure to managing a client portfolio where you will deal with the compliance and advisory requirements of clients.
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious ACA or ACCA looking to progress their career. There is an opportunity to become a partner in the firm though this is not an essential pre-requisite for securing the role.
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Banbury
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Banbury
- Audit Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Banbury
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Banbury
- Tax Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Banbury