Part Qualified Accountant - Chelmsford
AJ Chambers are working with a leading independent Essex firm who have garnered a reputation for outstanding client service and satisfaction. Due to an excellent period of growth, even during these difficult times, they are looking to appoint a Part Qualified Accountant
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual to receive first class training and support, both professionally and academically with your AAT/ACA/ACCA. You will be driven to succeed in completing your qualification and reflect the firm’s client care ethos. Alongside this study support you will receive a highly competitive benefits package and rewarded with promotion opportunities as you progress through the exams to qualification.
- Build on practical experience and technical knowledge to enable you to fulfil the purpose of your role
- Build on Audit and Accounts and associated other work under supervision from Managers, Client
- Managers and Seniors
- Produce draft accounts, identifying problem areas and making sense of results
- Complete audit work in accordance with planning documentation
- Take responsibility for assignments at client premises and in the office
- Develop a good working knowledge of the firm’s systems and processes
- Prioritise and be accountable for the planning and completion of the work assigned to you
- Perform routine tasks as directed by other Team Members
For further information on this Part Qualified Accountant position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers.
Apply for Part Qualified Accountant - Chelmsford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly