Payroll Senior - Southend-On-Sea
AJ Chambers are proud to be representing an impressive and leading firm of chartered accountants, who are looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Bureau Specialist based in Southednd-On-Sea.
You will work closely with a Manager and the Head of Payroll, in an experienced and friendly team, delivering first class client care to the firm’s bureau client base. You will be exposed to a wide range of client and payroll duties and be responsible for your own clients, building rapport and assisting with queries. Due to the fast paced nature of this position, recent experience working in a payroll bureau environment is essential.
- To apply the relevant technical skills and to work as part of the Payroll Team by applying those technical skills and by carrying out tasks assigned to you.
- Take ownership for the management of a client portfolio, acting alongside the Head of Payroll to ensure clients’ needs are met
- To take responsibility for individual assignments, ensuring the effective and timely delivery and the quality of service meets the firm’s aims
- To provide support to the management of payroll services provided by the firm
- To provide support to a team of three payroll administrators and carry out reviews of their work
- Follow the firm’s systems and processes and apply them effectively
- Advise and support Team Members by promoting a learning environment and supporting the development of others
- Liaise with specialists in other areas across the firm and ensure communication to clients on such matters
- is effective
- Deliver agreed service standards and actively promote consistent, exceptional service across the team
- Strengthen and maintain relationships with clients, contacts and our team Leadership
- ensure clients’ needs are met
- Participation in developing firm-wide initiatives
- Maintain a motivated assignment team
As you can see from the above, this is a wide-ranging position with excellent opportunities to have your voice heard in the running of the department, enabling personal and professional development.
For further information on this Payroll Bureau Specialist position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers.