Senior Accountant with Audit
My client, a well-established and friendly Accountancy Firm in Central London are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant, with Audit experience, to join their team!
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of client sectors maintaining and developing client relationships will be a key factor to your role as it is a vital part of the firm's success.
Your role will be predominantly focused within Accounts, but you will be involved with some Audit work too so experience in both areas is a necessity for this position.
You will be reporting directly to a Manager or Partner and supervising a small team of junior Audit and Accounts staff.
- will be ACA / ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
- must be able to work under pressure and cope with deadlines
- will have relevant experience within a similar sized Practice
- must work well as part of a team and have some experience assisting junior staff
- will be able to demonstrate excellent client relationships
- will have experience conducting audits for clients of various sized from planning stage through to completion for review
Given the current circumstances, the firm’s offices are closed so interviews will be conducted over video and remote inductions will be offered if still necessary.
If you are interested in this role then please apply with your CV.