Audit Senior - Part Qualified
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part-Qualified ACA or ACCA Audit Senior to join a growing and dynamic Top 20 Firm!
The firm are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual who wishes to develop their skill set and progress through the firm.
Why choose this firm?
They are a recognised employer of choice and can offer a hard-working, rewarding, yet fun and sociable environment to work.
Some of the benefits they offer are:
- Flexible working
- Discounts with local businesses to the office
- Learning and development opportunities
- Regular charity and social events
The position would be split approximately 90% Audit, 10% Accounts and would include the below responsibilities:
- Planning, execution and completion of audits
- Reporting directly to Managers or Partners
- Preparation of accounts
- Supervision of trainees including work delegation and review
- Leading teams on-site at Audits
- Completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
- Studying towards ACA / ACCA qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience in Practice in a role at least consisting of 50% Audit
- Experience leading Audits is essential
- Use of Caseware and/or Mercia would be an additional benefit!
If you feel this opportunity is for you then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Audit Senior - Part Qualified
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly