One of the UK’s leading independent accountancy practices, with over 100 years of experience offing market leading advice to clients, and locations across the country, are looking for an Audit Manager to join the team in their London offices.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary - £58,000 - £62,000 per annum
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Friendly, supportive and social team environment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading the planning and completion of audits within department
- Undertaking both pre-and post audit meetings
- Managing a team of staff, including Audit Juniors, Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Seniors
- Managing the flow of audit work within the department
- Working closely with the Audit partners to effectively manage the growth of the department
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Experience in Managing staff, delegating and reviewing work
- Prior experience in servicing a portfolio of clients
- Able to train, mentor and develop staff
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly