Part Qualified Accountant - Lowestoft
A reputable and well-established firm of accountants are currently in the market for a Part Qualified Accountant. If you have between 18 months to 5 years practice experience, our client can accommodate a fantastic training environment for you to really excel and take your career to the next level.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive starting salary with a review after 6 months
- AAT and/or ACCA Study Support
- 25 Days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Working within an excellent training environment for professional development
- Preparation of year end accounts for a wide range of clients from sole traders to limited companies
- Preparation of corporate tax and self-assessment tax returns
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Attending and preparing for client meetings
- Ensure the efficient use of appropriate software packages internally and supporting clients’ accounting systems
- Maintain good working relationships with client staff
The ideal candidate:
- AAT/ACCA part qualified is desirable, although there will be study support provided for both of these qualifications
- Experience of assisting in the preparation of client accounts
- Experience of using Iris, Xero, QuickBooks, and Sage are preferable but not essential
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For more information on this Part Qualified Accountant position, please apply directly or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.