Corporate Services Senior/Semi-Senior - Bury St Edmunds
Corporate Services Senior / Corporate Services Semi Senior – Bury St Edmunds
We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Services Senior or Corporate Services Semi Senior to join our Leading regional Client in Bury St Edmunds. This opening represents a fantastic opportunity to join a team that can boast excellent growth and progression prospects, with Managers being promoted internally and Partners within the firm that started as school leavers or graduates.
If you have not yet lead audits, you can expect audit lead experience within 3-6 months. For those part qualified or studying, you will be able to lead several smaller audit projects whilst learning from experienced team members on the larger, more complex and specialist areas.
As well as offering a competitive salary, there is also a range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday (fewer days for those who would require block release study support packages)
- Full study support for ACA/ACCA
- Excellent learning environment for part qualified and qualified staff, with resources available for continuous development and promotion
- Diverse client portfolio for wide ranging sector experience and exposure
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Travel / parking costs covered
- Flexible and family-friendly team and office environment that supports professional growth
- An active social committee with frequent and varied events throughout the year
- Secondments are available in Forensic accounting, Corporate Finance and Corporate Tax, as well as possible interim Finance Manager/Controller work for the firm’s clients
What we are looking for
Our client is keen to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious individual that is keen to pursue a career within audit longer term. You will be qualified or part qualified ACA/ACCA with the aspiration to complete your qualification and achieve a promotion to Manager. Successful and capable employers have seen promotion to Manager with 24 months of qualifying, with significant remuneration reward to follow. At times, the audit calendar falls quieter and you may gain experience in areas of accounts and tax.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers
Corporate Services Senior / Corporate Services Semi Senior - Bury St Edmunds