Accounts Senior - Practice role offering progression
Experienced Accounts Senior – Looking for progression?- Northampton c£32K – £36K
At Wavelength we are recruiting for an opportunity with a fantastic small independent firm in Northampton where experience will be taken into account and will suit either an ACA / ACCA qualified Accounts Senior or a Senior who is qualified by experience but not been successful with the professional exams.
This is with a small but growing firm; growing more quickly than initially anticipated and they now need to boost the team with an experienced Accounts Senior who can assist in dealing with the accounting and tax compliance requirements for a range of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies. You would deal with clients directly and help free up time for the Director to be involved in the further development of the business which will also allow exposure to advisory work for clients.
This role will suit somebody looking to develop their career and take the next step which is not forthcoming with their current firm and as the firm continues to expand your career will grow with it.
Summary of duties
- Assisting the Director with the office management of the firm ensuring workload flows smoothly.
- Accounts preparation for SMEs.
- Tax compliance for clients in respect of personal and corporation tax.
- Management accounts and VAT return preparation for clients.
- Dealing with client queries generally and when the Director is not available.
- Assisting with the supervision and training of junior staff.
Summary of requirements
- Ideally at least 4 years practice experience with an independent firm.
- Must have experience in preparing statutory accounts for small limited companies.
- Experience in tax compliance would be beneficial in respect of personal and corporation tax.
- Experience in preparing management accounts and VAT returns for clients.
- IT literate with experience in cloud software as well as the more traditional Sage or Iris software packages.
If you are an experienced Accounts Senior looking for progression and have the right background and experience please send your CV to Wavelength for review.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at waverecruit.com via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Milton Keynes
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Milton Keynes
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Milton Keynes
- Assistant Accountant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Milton Keynes