Corporate Tax Supervisor / Manager
A great opportunity to join a friendly and professional firm of Chartered Accountants based in Kent, as our client are looking for a Corporate Tax Supervisor / Manager to join their team.
A great role for someone looking for their first Managerial position as the firm place a strong emphasis on training and developing the right individual to fit the role.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary – Up to £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- Excellent training and development opportunities to really grow into the role
- A very friendly, social and supportive team
- In addition to a strong benefits package
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing support on tax advisory matters for business owners, as well as helping them to meet corporate tax compliance deadlines
- Detailed reviews of corporate tax computations on larger and more complex clients
- Making claims for tax relief on more technical matters such as R&D and capital allowances
- Supervision of more junior members of the team
- Direct contact with clients, keeping them informed of progress on all aspects of the service provided, and anticipating their needs to enhance our offering
- Recognise business development opportunities for selling services into clients
- Build good rapport with clients, manage and meet client expectations
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of dealing corporate tax issues within an accountancy practice
- Ambitious and dedicated individual
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to establish and maintain professional working relationships
- Holds an appropriate Accountancy qualification (CTA is ideal, though not essential)
- Experience dealing with R&D claims would be beneficial
For more information on this role please apply, or contact Jodi King at AJ Chambers Recruitment.