Personal Tax Manager
AJ Chambers are currently representing a well-established, leading independent firm of chartered accountants who, due to continued growth, are seeking a Personal Tax Manager for their office in Camberley. This position would suit a highly motivated and ambitious individual who is looking to progress to partner in the near future.
As Personal Tax Manager, you will primarily manage the preparation of self-assessment and trust & estate tax returns for your own portfolio, as well as supervise and develop more junior members of staff.
- Managing a client portfolio and providing a high quality service to clients
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and Trusts & Estates, calculating and reconciling tax liabilities
- Production of self-employed accounts and rental income statements
- To undertake project work as required into various tax issues principally related to income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- Assisting other managers & partners in tax enquiry work into private clients and business clients
- Researching tax planning issues and transactional tax matters
- Preparing written correspondence, communications, and other documents for submission to clients, professional contacts and the tax authorities
- Ensuring compliance with the Firm’s published policies and procedures
- Reviewing tax returns prepared by more junior members of the tax team
- ATT or CTA qualified, qualified by experience will also be considered
- A minimum of 5 years personal tax experience, within an accountancy practice
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Personable with the ability to explain complex matters in a simple way
For more information on this Personal Tax Manager position, please apply directly or contact Jodi King at AJ Chambers.