Senior Tax Manager
AJ Chambers are currently representing a long-established and highly reputable top 20 firm who, due to recent growth, are seeking a Senior Tax Manager for their office in Tamworth. This position offers a generous remuneration package, which includes a range of benefits, and genuine progression to Associate Partner within the near future.
As Senior Tax Manager, you will advise clients on UK tax reporting, compliance, planning and strategy, build and maintain client relationships, proactively working to contribute to winning new clients, as well as manage the delivery of compliance services alongside technically complex, demanding consulting projects, supporting clients throughout.
- Leading and growing a tax department, the marketing and selling a full range of the services to support the continued growth of the practice
- Opportunity identification and development from both the existing client base and the wider market place
- A focus on compliance, R&D, private client and individual ad hoc tax advisory projects
- Ownership of an agreed business plan focussed on driving the strategy and the success of the tax team
- Developing and mentoring staff to optimise performance for both the employee and the wider firm
- CTA qualified
- Experienced in corporate tax, tax accounting, tax audit, private client, and R&D projects
- Experience managing and developing staff
- Demonstrated the ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
For more information on this Senior Tax Manager position, please apply directly or contact Jodi King at AJ Chambers.