AJ Chambers are currently representing a market leading, mid-tier firm of chartered accountants who are seeking a Tax Senior for their office in Camberley. This position would suit someone with around 3 years tax experience, within an accountancy practice, who is looking to take the next step in their career and gain some managerial experience.
As Tax Senior, you will manage your own portfolio of personal tax clients, while advising on a range of wider tax issues, and manage one junior member of staff.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Manage a portfolio of personal tax clients
- Responsible for advising on the following taxes: Income tax, Corporate Tax, VAT, Research and Development, P11D, Form 42
- Maintain detailed working knowledge of the impact on tax in respect of changes to accounting standards and guidelines
- Prepare personal, partnership and corporation tax returns, particularly the more complex cases, along with reviewing working paper files prepared by other members of the team
- Reporting to the Tax Director
- Follow existing systems, update them, and develop new ones as appropriate
- To establish good working relationships with all clients, extending the scope of our services beyond straight forward taxation areas
- ATT qualified
- Experience of both personal and corporate tax and good knowledge of VAT, R&D, trusts and inheritance tax
- Up to date knowledge of tax legislation
- Previous experience of Iris would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
For more information on this Tax Senior position, please apply directly or contact Jodi King at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Tax Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly