AJ Chambers are working exclusively with a reputable and well-established firm of accountants in Harlow who are looking to appoint a Bookkeeper.
You will play a vital role in supporting the Senior Accountants and Managers in the delivery of accounting tasks. The role will involve communicating effectively with clients, training and supporting them on cloud systems such as Xero.
Our client is exceptionally modern and ambitious and are growing considerably in their cloud offering at the moment. Whilst our client operates on an independent basis, they are part of a wider international network of firms where specialist support is available to the group, creating a positive environment for change and adaptability.
Our client is offering a competitive package of up to £30,000 depending on experience.
- Client bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
- Completing VAT and similar returns
- Review of records maintained by clients
- Successfully and efficiently dealing with client queries
- Preparing management accounts for review and discussing results with the client
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, Sage and Xero
- Professional and approachable manner
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on this Bookkeeper position, please contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.